ACLEPSA just steal your money

It is more than two months that I order pils for my hernia to ACLEPSA via internet and still waiting. When asking by phone there is always a "good" excuse, like... system is down, they will come, please be patient... but always refused to give me a tracking number, registered air mail has it, what make me think something fishi here. I never got reimboursed even asking, they just took my money. First emails (2) got repply, next 7 just no reply at all. Because of their actitude I firmly think that ACLEPSA is nothing but a nest of robbers.

I placed an order at Aclepsa.com and it took almost three months before the perscription actually got to me. I've been taking the fertility drugs for four months now and to be honest they're not working and I'm starting to wonder what the pills really are because the packaging and look of the pills doesn't look anything like what I see online.

Big time scam. they have several other web sites but are all the same place. ex internationalpharmacy.com is the same company.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM! buyer beware if it sounds too good to be true it's because it is

ID
Loss

ACLEPSA CONNED ME!!!

Aclepsa has a guarantee for delivery dates. I ordered three medications I take daily, I was given a date of delivery, or money would be refunded. The due date passed, had to take option to go to doctors appointment and pay regular price at pharmacy. Called aclepsa, assured five seperate times in 4 months, that they would handle the situation, and money would be refunded to credit card. After 6 months, and hours on cell phone to aclepsa, they company has still not refunded the money, and I am quite sure at this point that they do not, or did not ever have any intentions of honoring this guantee!!!
ID
#119817 Review #119817 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fallon, Nevada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article